As a business owner, how you spend your time is your greatest asset.
One of the best ways to get back your time is by using automation tools.
Automation tools can dramatically increase your output and eliminate repetitive tasks so you can focus on creating quality content.
This post covers 5 TikTok automation tools to help you set up a more successful business.
How Does TikTok Automation Work?
There are four main types of automation tools that can help grow your TikTok audience:
1. Growth Services - You can hire a team of marketers to manage your account, grow it, and do a lot of the heavy lifting. Every service is different but typically there will be a real person helping you with organic methods (not a bot).
2. TikTok Bots - TikTok bots let you automatically like, comment, follow, and unfollow specific people that might enjoy your content. You can often fully customize them based on your strategies and preferences. However, use at your own risk!
3. TikTok Schedulers - A scheduler lets you prepare content ahead of time so you don't have to manually post anymore. You can upload your videos, schedule them for a future date, and then they will be auto-published. Schedulers are a great way to save time and post content consistently over the long haul.
4. Research Tools - Research tools can help you make smarter choices when you post, find information, and increase your organic reach. Examples include a hashtag tool to increase your reach or a database to find influencers to collaborate with.
These kinds of tools help people discover your account. Once they see you, it's their choice whether they follow you or not. To get great results, you must have an amazing account.
Why Do You Need Automation Tools?
Automation tools take a weight off your shoulders and help you get more stuff done.
You could spend hours everyday liking and commenting on posts, researching hashtags, and doing repetitive tasks, but why would you want to?
Software is more efficient than you and can work 24 hours a day with no breaks.
Therefore, you should leverage automation tools where it makes sense. They will help you in many ways such as:
- Let you focus on what's really important: creating awesome content and building your brand
- Increase how much work you get done
- Help you be more consistent
- Go viral more often
- Grow faster than your competition
- Speed up your success
Automation tools ultimately help you get better results and become successful faster. However, they only work if you are posting amazing content so keep that in mind.
Now, let's take a look at some of the best TikTok tools available right now.
- TikTok Growth Service
- Price: $15/week
TokUpgrade will do the work for you, you just need to tell them what accounts to target. If you sign up you get a dedicated account manager that will help you create a customized plan. You can target accounts based on hashtags, locations, and similar accounts and TokUpgrade will engage those accounts on your behalf.
On their website's FAQ, it says, "generally our clients tend to see a growth of 100+ targeted followers per month. These are real fans, who actually care about your content."
- TikTok Growth Service
- Price: $15/week
TokSocial is an alternative to TokUpgrade and it's almost identical.
When you sign up you get a dedicated account manager that will reach out to you. Then you can discuss who your ideal followers are and they will start engaging with accounts that might be interested in your content.
3. Social Masters
- TikTok Bot
- Price: $24.99/month (3-day free trial)
Social Masters is a TikTok bot that lets you automatically follow, unfollow, like, and comment on other accounts that you target. Many TikTok bots come and go, but Social Masters has been around for a while.
You're in full control of the targeting and it's very customizable to your needs. You can set tons of filters like the number of followers and following of your targets, how many minimum videos they have posted, if they are private accounts or not, and more.
$24.99 is also a great price compared to the other options. Plus, there's a free 3-day trial so you can test all of the features to see if it's right for you.
4. Hashtags For Likes
- Hashtag Research Tool
- Price: $25/week and up
Hashtags For Likes is a premium service that tells you the most optimal hashtags to use in order to get the most exposure.
Using the right hashtags on your page helps you get real, organic followers that will like and engage with your content. However, hashtag research can take hours when done manually and you can't accurately track what works like software can.
With Hashtags For Likes, you can easily research hashtags, filter based on difficulty, track progress, and save time. All together this helps you get more pure organic growth that is 100% safe.
- Influencer research tool
- Price: $49/month (free lite version)
HypeTrace is a search engine where you can find and analyze over 2 million influencers.
You can quickly find influencers based on tons of filters that you set:
You can find accounts based on follower size, location, engagement, industry, and much more. This lets you instantly find a huge list of accounts which is way faster than manually searching for influencers on TikTok or Instagram.
Reasons to use HypeTrace are for lead generation, finding competitors, accounts to collaborate with, researching industries, finding advertisers, and more.
TikTok marketing can be quite time-consuming.
That's why automation tools are becoming increasingly popular. They help you automate repetitive tasks so you can free up time and focus on delivering high-quality content.
I hope you enjoyed this list of tools and it helps you achieve your business goals.