Gamers are a passionate bunch and they love to spend money on their hobby.
If you're a streamer, influencer, or just someone who wants to make money from video games, this list is for you. You'll find many ideas for income streams and the best part is you can join as many programs as you want.
I want to respect your time so let's jump right in. Here are 11 gaming affiliate programs! I will add to this list over time.
1. War Gaming Affiliate Program
- Commission: Up to $10 CPA
- URL: War Gaming affiliate program
War Gaming makes popular games like World of Tanks and many more.
2. Modded Zone
- Commission: 10% per sale
- URL: Modded Zone affiliate program
Modded Zone is one of the largest custom gaming controller companies. They offer hundreds of different designs using genuine Microsoft and Sony controllers. They also offer custom modifications like rapid-fire, fast reload, drop shot, auto aim, and more.
- Commission: Up to 10% per sale
- URL: Razer Affiliate Program
- Commission: 1%-6%
- URL: Alienware affiliate program
Alienware was acquired by Dell so you have to sign up via the Dell affiliate program.
- Commission: 0.5% base commission
- URL: NVIDIA Affiliate Program
- Commission: 2%-3%
- URL: Bose partner program
- Commission: 4%-10%
- URL: Logitech affiliate program
8. Amazon Associates
- Commission: 1%-10%
- URL: Amazon associates affiliate program
Amazon doesn't have the highest commissions on this list, but it has thousands of products you can promote. Also, if you send people to Amazon, they have a higher chance of buying because they already use it and trust it. In fact, 59% of American households have Amazon Prime.
- Commission: Varies
- URL: Twitch affiliate program
- Commission: 0.5%-1%
- URL: NewEgg affiliate program
11. G Fuel
- Commission: Varies
- URL: G Fuel affiliate program
You will need to reach out to G Fuel via their contact page and ask for a sponsorship. Make sure your channel or website is presented well and looks professional.
Joining an affiliate program is a great way to add an additional revenue stream.
Best of all, you're not limited to one product. You can join multiple gaming affiliate programs and I recommend you do!
There's lots of options so you're bound to find something that your audience will resonate with.